Monday 8 November 2010

Hello Again....

My it's been a while!

Partly due to lack of internet and home these days and partly to some crazy stuff going on, I haven't blogged in a while...and I actually miss it! I'm not the most regular blogger in the world and go through stages of many posts to not having a lot to say, but I am glad to be back :)
So Autumn has arrived! It's is my very favourite season of them all and I get overly excited by kicking up fiery leaves (my friend found this hilarious the other day). But it's just so darn pretty and a great excuse to get out the hats and scarves...I do love to accessorise ;)

These days I am rarely seen out of my new brown boots ♥ One of my favourite looks is tea dresses and battered boots, a kind of mixture of hard and soft. A brown pair and a good black pair of biker boots is essential for this, and then as many pretty dresses as possible!

Some rather beautiful inspiration for this look...




1, 2, 3, 4, 5,

Turns out I also ♥ bowler hats at the moment! Bought myself a red one for Halloween (went as a clown) but may now have to add a black to the collection..hurrah!

Miss x

No comments:

Post a Comment