Sunday 31 January 2010

New Materials :)

I am loving this weekend so far...

Friday night, we went to a gig which was really good...I even had my favourite song played for me :) Then it was back to mine for drinks and general silliness! I seriously love my friends ♥

Saturday, after nursing a horrendous headache (self inflicted), it was lunch at our favourite pub then out for a spot of shopping. I managed to get some more materials for headband making and I'm quite excited about it!

Aren't the strawberries so cute?!

Today I've had a lazy morning watching Big Love and a little bit of crafting. I've been trying to figure out how to make fabric flowers/rosettes. Below is my first attempt with my least favourite fabric ofthe bunch, just in case it went pear shaped!


It was an incredibly simple one to do (just lots of gathering) but I've found a few other styles which I'm going to try when I have more time :)

Off for coffee now with my favourite Sunday crowd, I've been craving a cinammon latte...

Hope you weekend has been awesome :)

Miss x

No comments:

Post a Comment