Wednesday 27 January 2010

Stuck In My Head...

..is this song :)





Can't hep but sing along ♥


Had a lovely little craft evening tonight..the gorgeous Caketin even made us cupcakes!(photos to come..I can't find my camera phone lead) They were super yummy and covered in hundreds and thousands...my favourite :)

My knitting is coming along slowly and more holes are appearing! But I figure I'll cover them up with pretty ribbon or buttons :) It's my first attempt, so we shall see...

Busy week this one and a lack of good sleep (boo!) but I'm looking forward to a gig on Friday and catching up with friends...I ♥ it when they all come over, it makes my flat feel cosy :)

Sleep attempt number a zillion...wish me luck!

Miss x

1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked the cupcakes :) Hope you slept in the end! x

    ReplyDelete