Tuesday 17 November 2009

Marc Johns ♥

First of all... I must make this! It's going to go above my bed ♥ I'm not sure how as I don't have a polaroid camera, but I'll figure it out :) Anyone know what the rollip.com photos will print out like? Might try a couple and see..


Polaheart

Browsing the old blog circle today and stumbled across this amazing artist! Marc Johns has some pretty crazy ideas and I love them :) I actually found a pack of his cards in a TK Maxx the other day but had to resist as I was a little broke, but now they are playing on my mind again, so I may have to sneak back and find them...


Aren't they cute?! Right, packing avoidence is working a treat...a little too well in fact. Must return to the depths of my belongings *sigh*

Hope your evening is lovely :)
Miss x

1 comment:

  1. When i've printed them before in 4x6 the image is still the polaroid size, you'll just have to trim the edges down. Loves those images from Marc Johns. i have the laser beam stare down to a tee, which i reserve especially for boys who have broken my heart!

    ReplyDelete