Wednesday 11 November 2009

Mixed Tape

Mixed tapes have popped up in my life twice this past week! On the lovely Rachel's blog, of Red Velvet Art fame, Dylan Todd was guesting for the day and posted on how to make the best mix tape..it's very cute :)

Plus, my fab friends were discussing the lack of mixed tapes these days...I myself am a big lover of a good mixed tape (CD/playlist). Both for other special people and for myself. I quite like designing artwork for the CD's, or sometimes I just write the lyrics of my favourite songs across the CD...it makes me smile :)

So I say bring on the return of the mixed tape! Send the message forth with your favourite tunes :)

On my mixed tape right now would be:


  • Show Me What I'm Looking For - Carolina Liar
  • Rubber Lover - Marmaduke Duke
  • Oh You Pretty Things! - David Bowie
  • Tiny Dancer - Elton John
  • Louis Louis - Teitur
  • Ok It's Alright With Me - Eric Hutchinson
  • Stone Cold Sober - Paloma Faith
  • Rabbit Heart - Florence and the Machine
  • Kiss Me - Sixpence None the Richer
  • Nighttiming - Coconut Records

What would be on yours?

Miss x

1 comment:

  1. I have excepted the challenge and put my Friday mix on my blog. LOVE your list :) x

    ReplyDelete