Friday 23 September 2011

I ♥ Lists

Lists are awesome. I have my work organisation lists and fun lists. I am absolutely terrible at organising myself so I have learnt the hard way, that I have to make a list! Plus ticking something off that list is an amazing feeling!

When I'm having a rubbish day, that's when I try to make a fun list. Could be things to look forward to or pretty things I want to buy come pay day! After my Monday blues, I made an Autumn list...




~Coffee Shops (Chai tea lattes and gingerbread lattes, yum!)
~Boots and dresses
~Crispy, bright, red and orange leaves
~Winter coats (found the perfect one, please be there by payday!)
~Curling up with blankets
~Frosty woodland/seafront walks
~Rum hot chocolates
~New music
~Craft nights

Flipping excited for all things Autumn.

Miss x

All pics are mine, taken with Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment